Facial treatments are one of the best ways to take care of your skin and will help to maximise your natural beauty. A facial treatment can help you to achieve younger looking skin by improving your skin’s elasticity, tightening facial contours and improving textural. A great facial will minimise wrinkles and fine lines, eliminating years from your appearance.
What type of facial is right for your skin?
With so many different types of facials available, it can be challenging to decide what kind of facial is right for you. Here are nine types of facials you should know about:
Microdermabrasion with crystals: face treatment
Skin resurfacing and microcurrents combined in one treatment for a complete facial rejuvenation package:
- Deep exfoliation
- Treatments adapted to all skin types
- Provides even and safe abrasion and can be used in sensitive areas
- Superior, longer lasting results that control and, in some cases, reversing the ageing process
- Refines pores
- Softens coarse and granular skin
- Reduces uneven pigmentation
- Smooths superficial scars and blemishes
HydraFacial is a no pain, non-invasive, three-step treatment that fuses the benefits of a chemical peel, next-level hydradermabrasion and a unique delivery of Peptides, Hyaluronic Acids and Antioxidants.
- No downtime or irritation
- Great for all skin types
- Improves overall skin health
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves elasticity, firmness, & overall texture
- Promotes skin tone evenness & vibrancy Skin Tone Evenness &
- Corrects hyperpigmentation/photodamage & advanced signs of ageing
- Ameliorates oily/congested skin & reduces enlarged pores
For more information on HydraFacial treatments visit the skin experts at http://miraclinic.com.au/hydrafacial-treatment/
Microdermabrasion w/ Hyaluronic Acid Infusion
Several people every year turn to microdermabrasion as an efficient and productive way to maintain a youthful appearance and rejuvenate the skin.
- Eases the production of healthy new skin
- Non-invasive, zero pain and non-surgical
- Instant results are seen with improvement in softness, smoothness and glowing skin.
- Reduces the appearance of age spots, acne scars, and fine wrinkles
Biophora Deep Cleansing Facial
The Biophora facial is a treatment that is customised for your individual skin type. The process includes exfoliations, steam, extractions and a relaxing massage followed by a mask tailored to meet your skin needs.
- Deep cleansing
- Antioxidant protection
- Soothes acne or rosacea
- Minimises skin discolouration
Fire & Ice Red Carpet Facial
This is a beauty weapon that provides glowing complexions.
- Medical grade treatment
- Between a facial and a peel
- Changes the skin at the cellular level
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Long-term anti-ageing effects
- No downtime
Cocoa Enzyme Facial Treatment
This treatment is a relaxing mini facial that’s great for inflamed acne, sensitive skin and rosacea.
- Calms inflamed or irritated skin
- Gets rid of keratin and helps to clarify and brighten
- Gently exfoliates
Oxygen Infused Facial
Innovative oxygen technology meets restorative relaxation to create this facial.
- Increases skin volume and hydration
- Delivers effective anti-ageing ingredients
- Smooths expression lines and wrinkles
- Improves uneven skin pigmentation
- Skin looks brighter and more radiant
- Instant results you can see
Your back should be just as beautiful as your face, especially for a trip to the beach. The techniques used are quite the same to those applied in a normal facial treatment.
- Cleanses and exfoliate the skin
- Treats congestion and reveals a brighter and smoother back
- Clarifies and softens skin
- Provides a deep moisturising treatment
Micro facials exfoliate the top layer of your skin, getting rid of unwanted debris and dead cells. The best results come from using a powerful diamond tip medical grade machine.
- Deep exfoliation
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Calms and soothes the skin
- Radiant results
Are there specific improvements that you want to make to your own skin? Remember, the best facial is one that’s been specially recommended to you by a professional aesthetician.